Monday, November 15, 2010

Our little Gleek

Big N and I always look forward to Tuesday nights at 7. We try to have dinner ready and Little N settled into his chair with his food. We put off doing the dishes or getting ready for work until after 8 pm. If for any reason we have to be out of the house during this time, we have the DVR set and ready for us as soon as we get home.

Why do we do all of this? One word . . Glee. Yes, we are Gleeks and I have no shame in admitting that!

When the show first came on, I was not a fan. I only watched part of one episode and just thought it was a weird show. I kept hearing lots of great things about this show and how great it was, I just didn't understand. Then Big N and I watched the Season One Finale - we were hooked. Of course, it had nothing everything to do with the fact that they sang Journey and my hubby is obsessed with Journey. We really loved the show, but realized we had come in late and were going to have to wait a long time for the next season to come on.

Thankfully, there was Netflix. I signed up for Netflix so that I could get us caught up on Glee so we would be ready to go at the beginning of Season Two. It was wonderful - I now understand what everybody was going on and on about! They sing the best songs and have choreography that is fantastic! The show is so addicting.

So much that I think we have created our own little Gleek. Little N started yesterday off by singing to me that he wanted something to eat. This continued as the day went on and he sang to me about his morning at church and that he was going to play on the playground. He loves to sing and he sings about everything!

Little N is so animated and full of drama all the time! I think we are raising a future Broadway Star :)

OK, maybe that is a little overly dramatic (who knows where he gets his drama side from - haha), but a mommy can dream can't she?!

I will leave you with a pic of the cast of Glee from our favorite performance: The Season One Finale!

Oh, and if you haven't watched Glee before, I highly recommend you start now!

3 comments: