Monday, November 1, 2010

Welcome!

Hi everyone! I am so excited to get my new blog started! Since today is the first day of November, I thought it would be a great time to debut my new blog - so here it is! Let me start by telling you a little about myself.

I am 26 (will be 27 in just 2 days!) and married to my wonderful husband, Big N for almost 5 years. We met when I was a Senior in high school and he was a Junior and have been together ever since! He is the love of my life and my best friend. We had Little N in March 2008 and he was the best thing that happened to us! He is 2 1/2 now and is a wild child, but we wouldn't change him for the world.

I work full time outside of the home, as well as having a part time business on the side with a friend of mine. We are members of a church in our community and love it!

Being a full time working mom is hard sometimes - there is a lot that goes on with working outside the home and having a child in daycare. We get through just one day at a time and do the best we can! I will be writing about the issues we have to deal with, plus have some fun and exciting posts too! I can't wait to share my journey with all of you and hope that you enjoy reading about our struggles, issues, triumps and all the fun we have!

Thank you for joining me!
Amanda

2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday (a couple of days late) - I am also a working mommy who blogs and lives in Alabama :) I found your blog from your friend Melanie (who posted on Alabama bloggers). I have had two kids go through daycare, I also have always had another part time job in addition to my real job, so I can definitely relate - LOL. Feel free to check out mine - greendoordesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for joining! I checked out your blog - I love the post you did about wreaths! It's so nice to meet another working mother in Alabama!

    ReplyDelete