Friday, January 21, 2011

Hopes for 2011

Photo courtesy of art.com

I decided that instead of doing New Year's Resolutions this year (which always end in disappointment because I can't commit) I am going to have a list of my Hopes for 2011. These will be things that I want to accomplish this year, without the pressure of failing if I don't complete them all perfectly.


My Hopes for 2011
*Menu Plan the entire year
*Clean out and organize each room in my house
*Take more pictures randomly
*Develop a solid saving plan and implement it
*Do more crafts at home with Little N
*Take Little N to more museums, fun places around our city
*Get out and meet new people and make new friends (I am terribly shy, so this will be a hard one)
*Spend as much time with my grandparents as possible
*Continue to cook and try new foods
*Buy Christmas gifts throughout the year
*Write letters and birthday cards to those I care about and mail them


These are just the main things I want to accomplish this year. Hopefully I can stick with it and be able to check them all off by the end of the year!

Amanda

3 comments:

  1. That's a great perspective on resolutions! And a great list. I'm sure you'll do great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! Thanks for stopping by my blog yesterday.

    Wow! Now that is a great list. Sounds like a good plan to me.

    ReplyDelete