Monday, January 31, 2011

Menu Plan Monday - January 31



This is my second week to be a party of OrgJunkie's Menu Plan Monday and I am having fun with it!

Last week we stuck to our menu fairly well. Thursday night I was exhuasted, so I threw in a frozen pizza and made the mini meatball sandwiches on Saturday instead. Also, I didn't cook anything on Sunday because we weren't home very much at all, so I will be making those meals this week instead.

I think my favorite meal was the Parmesan Pork Chops - they turned out fantastic. Too bad I didn't get a picture of them! I am going to try and take more pictures of the food that I make to show off. We'll see how I do with that :)


Here is my menu for the week:

Monday: Church Supper (we have this the last Monday of every month)
Tuesday: Ranch Style Chicken (recipe from The Pioneer Woman)
Wednesday: Chicken Casserole
Thursday: Savory Cheddar Chicken and Rice (recipe from my friend Mel)
Friday: Honey Glazed Chicken Stir Fry
Saturday: Spinach Chicken Pasta
Sunday: Roast, potatoes, and carrots in crock pot w/rice and gravy

Ranch Style Chicken - photo and recipe from The Pioneer Woman


Amanda

3 comments:

  1. I am making your chicken casserole on Wednesday too! :-) Great Minds!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Amanda,
    Your menu and your Ranch Chicken look very good. I would like to invite you to bring a dish to my Full Plate Thursday. Thank you for sharing and you have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. that ranch chicken looks great! i love pioneer woman recipes! your menu looks yummy this week!

    ReplyDelete