Friday, January 28, 2011

Magic City Attractions

As I listed in one of my Hopes for 2011, I want to take Little N to different local places around our city. I know there are so many places to visit where we can not only have fun, but learn a little something in the process.

Here are a few places that I would like to take Little N to throughout the year:
~ Railroad Park
~ Birmingham Zoo
~ Vulcan
~ Oak Mountain State Park
~ Baron's baseball game
~ Southern Museum of Flight
~ DeSoto Caverns
~ Heart of Dixie Railroad Museum
~ McWane Science Center


















Several of these places we have already been to before and would like to continue to visit. Many of them are places Little N nor I have ever been so it will be exciting to visit them and enjoy them together for the first time!

If you have any other suggestions of great places for us to enjoy in the Magic City, please leave a comment or email me!

Amanda

2 comments:

  1. I don't know what part of town you live in, but we love to go hiking in The Preserve, which is in Blufee Park (Hoover). It's wonderful for all ages, particularly in the Spring.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We live in Leeds, but are not opposed to traveling around the city for great places! We will definitely add that to the list and check it out when it gets warmer. Thank you for the recommendation!!

    ReplyDelete