Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Menu Plan Monday ~ February 21st


I know I am late with my menu plan. I have been at home sick since Monay with walking pneumonia and just now getting back to work and into the swing of things. Still not feeling great, so posting will be very light this week.

Last week we did very good with sticking to the menu plan. Little N was sick most of the week, so I was at home with him 2 1/2 days. This actually made it easier to stay with the menu because I stayed at the house and didn't leave so there was no temptation to stray.

Big N's favorite thing I made last week was the Homemade Lasagna! It actually turned out fantastic, I was very surprised. Normally when I put the leftovers of something in the fridge I end up throwing it away on the weekends when I clean it out, however within 2 days, Big N had eaten it all up - that is how good it was! I promise to have the recipe w/pictures up soon so you can try it yourself. You will never go back to Stouffers (I know we won't!) again :)

I have several things of frozen hamburger meat in the freezer that I wanted to use up, so that is kind of the theme for this week's menu. Here it is:

Monday: Pizza (I was sick)
Tuesday: Pizza Rolls
Wednesday: Working @ Melanie's
Thursday: Beef and Bean Burritos

Friday: Chicken nuggets, macaroni & cheese, peas
Saturday: Meatloaf

Sunday: Not sure yet - probably something in the crockpot

Don't forget to check out OrgJunkie for hundreds of Menu Plans with delicious recipes!

Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment