Monday, February 7, 2011

Menu Plan Monday ~ February 7th



I am loving this Menu Plan Monday from OrgJunkie! It's been great having a menu planned out, making out a grocery list from that menu and knowing what we are having for dinner each night. We did very well with our menu plan this week! I think my favorite recipe was for the Honey Glazed Chicken Stir Fry that I made. You can read more about it, including recipe and pics at my post here.

I have decided to start on Weight Watchers to lose some weight and get healthier. I am going to try and cook healthier meals for us now, including fresh vegetables. Here is our menu for the week:

Monday - Creamy Pesto Chicken Casserole

Tuesday - Grilled Chicken w/Lemon Basil Pasta

Wednesday - Better than Ever Cheesy Meat Lasagna

Thursday - Spaghetti & Meatballs

Friday - Savory Cheddar Chicken and Rice

Saturday - Risotto

Sunday - Crockpot BBQ Chicken

I am very excited about Saturday's meal. I have been wanting to try Risotto for so long and I found a delicious-looking recipe at Pioneer Woman that I'm going to try out!

Amanda

1 comment: