Monday, March 28, 2011

Blog Post Fail

Today is my first day back to work after our wonderful Disney vacation and it's not very fun. We went from 80 degree sunny weather without one drop of rain in Orlando to 65 degree weather and storms all weekend here in Alabama.

So sorry about my lack of blogs last week while I was out of town. I had all of my Disney Bucket List ready to go and thought I had to to post on different days, but apparently I didn't set it up right so they are still sitting as drafts. But don't worry - I will post them this week and be able to let you know which ones I was able to cross off the list on this vacation!!

I plan to have a recap of our trip (with pictures) up sometime this week or early next week. We had such a great time!!! The weather was perfect and the crowds weren't too bad. I can't wait to tell you about everything we did!

Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment