Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Disney Bucket List: Rides/Shows/Shopping

This is the third list of my Disney Bucket List(s). When we went to WDW last year, we got to go on a ton of rides that I planned on and wanted to, so I won't add those to my list. Also, I had back surgery (have had back problems since I was 18) last June so I am unable to ride all roller coasters and rides that are jerky or bad for people with back problems.

I decided to add Shows and Shopping because there aren't many "rides" that I have on my list, so this way I can get more on it!

* Ride in Downtown Disney's Character in Flight Balloon
* Go on a behind the scenes tour
* Take Big N on a fishing excursion
* Go to a Cirque du Soleil show
* Get Little N to be able to ask a question to Crush in "Turtle Talk with Crush"
* See Illuminations at Epcot (did this as a child, but want to experience it as an adult)
* See every parade in one trip
* See the Beauty and the Beast show
* Get a Christmas ornament at the Christmas store in Downtown Disney
* Make our own Rice Krispie treat at Goofy's Candy Co.
* Design our own t-shirts at the Disney's Design-A-Tee shop


Characters in Flight Balloon in Downtown Disney


Illuminations at Epcot

What are your must buy sourveniers? What rides or shows do you do every trip?

Here is a map to find all my Disney Bucket List(s):
Bucket List: Disney World Style
Disney Bucket List: Food/Character Dining
Disney Bucket List: Resorts

Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment