Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Disney Bucket List: Resorts

This is the second list of my Disney Bucket List(s). I have never stayed at a Disney resort, so this one is very important for me to be able to cross off as soon as I can!

* Stay at any Disney hotel!
* Stay at Disney's Animal Kingdom Lodge
* Stay at the Grand Floridian
* See the Gingerbread house at Christmas time at the Grand Floridian
* Resort hop to see all of them in one trip
* Watch the Electric Water Pageant and Wishes from the beach of the Polynesian resort
* Stay at The Beach Club


Grand Floridian Resort and Spa

What is your favorite resort to stay at? Do you have any secrets or tips to share with me about a Disney resort?

Here is a map to find all my Disney Bucket List(s):
Bucket List: Disney World Style
Disney Bucket List: Food/Character Dining

Amanda

1 comment:

  1. I've only ever stayed at the Disney All Star Music Resort. It was nice. I believe we had a discounted rate for being a Florida resident. We went during Christmastime for only about $80 a night which is waaaay cheap. My mom got us season passes to Disney this year and we'd love to save up enough money to stay in a resort for Christmas this year...but I'm only up to $27 so far. Ha!

    We like to stay off of Irlo Bronson Memorial Hwy when off site because it's so close to the parks.

    ReplyDelete