Monday, March 7, 2011

Let the Countdown Begin!


In just 10 days we will be heading to the most magical place on Earth . . .  Disney World!!!

Last year, Big N's parents took the whole family to Disney World. We were gone for 10 days and it was fabulous! We had so much fun and were actually down there for Little N's 2nd birthday, so that made it even more special.

A wonderful lady at our church gave us and great friends of our a free week (through her time share) at any place we wanted. The first place we thought of was Disney! My friend, Michelle, has been going to Disney every year (or multiple times a year) since she was younger and her parents are DVC members. I have been in love with Disney since last year, so it was perfect for all of us! We booked it right away, and it ended up being the same week we went last year - which falls during Little N's birthday!

We have been planning our trip for about 8 months now, and I can't believe it's almost time to go. We have been planning our days, where we are going to eat at, plus a little special surprise that Michelle and I have in store for the boys :)

There will be 6 of us total: Big N, me, Little N, Michelle, Brian and Brooklynn (she is almost 4). We are driving down in Michelle's van together to save on gas and driving time (10 hour trip w/2 toddlers - one who is potty training - could be a mess!) Thankfully, all the adults can drive, so we will each just drive about 2 1/2 hours. Plus, we plan on heading out for Disney Thursday night so the kids and I will be able to sleep most of the way there.

I am going to have several posts in the weeks following our trip where I give more information about Disney and all the fun and fantastic things you can do there! I am by no means an expert, just someone who is learning as I go and enjoy sharing with all of you.

I will leave you today with a few pictures of our trip last year!











Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment