Thursday, March 10, 2011

Opposites Attract


I am a planner. I LOVE to plan everything, from birthday parties, baby showers, vacations, etc.!

Big N is not a planner. He is a go-with-the-flow kind of guy.

I am totally jealous of his attitude and I drive him crazy with mine.

I wish I could be more like him and I really do try sometimes, but it's just not in my nature to NOT plan things. Since we are leaving for Disney in just 1 week, plus Little N's birthday party is in 2 weeks - I have been going plan crazy lately.

I think I might have gotten a little carried away with it too. Yesterday I spent several hours planning our meals for our Disney Trip for 2012. Yes, you read that right: 2012. We haven't even gone on this year's trip and I am already planning next years. I *might* need a little bit of help.

Anywho . . . I drove Big N crazy last night talking about which restaurants I wanted to try out next year (we already have a plan for this year) and which character meals we should do and why. Although, he was a good sport and actually listened to what I was saying, while nodding his head and agreeing every now and then as appropriate.

Thankfully, Big N is forgiving and overlooks my obsessive planning. When I go a little too far, he brings me back to reality but he mostly just lets me indulge in it!

Now back to my regularly scheduled planning :)

Amanda

1 comment:

  1. We're the opposite. My husband is the obsessive planner, and I plan sometimes. But he's the trip planner, which has led to some "adventures" when I've traveled on my own. I just don't know how to plan without him!

    ReplyDelete