Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Crossing things off



We had such a great time at Disney World this year! We did several new things that we haven't done before and learned a lot. There were also a few things I was able to cross off my Disney Bucket List(s)!

Here is a list of what I am now able to cross of my lists:

* Eating a Kitchen Sink from Beaches & Cream!
* Watching Illuminations @ Epcot
* Seeing the Beauty and the Beast Live show
* Buying a Christmas Ornament from the Christmas Shop in Downtown Disney
* Going to a Braves game at the Wide World of Sports
* Having a family picture made in front of Cinderella's Castle, Mickey's Scocerer hat, Tree of Life, and Spaceship Earth

I am so excited to be able to cross these things off my list and hopefully our next trip will result in even more to cross off!!!

Don't forget to check out my other new blog: Bitten by the Disney Bug for all things Disney!!

Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment