1. What is your favorite Easter tradition?
My favorite Easter tradition is going to my grandparents house right after church and having lunch with my family. We always do an Easter egg hunt for the kids and just enjoy relaxing and spending time together!
2. Are you a "shower" or a "long, hot bath" kind of person?
I am most definitely a shower person. I very, very, very rarely take a bath - I think I've had 1 in the last 10 years or so.
3. Can you parallel park and if so when is the last time you did it?
Yes, but not very well. I can't remember the last time I did it though.
4. What is your favorite Easter candy?
Cadbury eggs - by far! I love them :) I also like Peeps!
5. Easter: do you go all out with the Easter Bunny or focus on the religious part of the holiday?
We do both. The Easter bunny leaves a basket of small goodies and some candy, then we go to church where my husband and I sing in the Easter Cantata. This year I want to do something a little different with my son to help him better understand what Easter is and why we celebrate it so after lunch at my grandparents house I plan on making Resurrection Rolls with him.
Check out My Little Life for more Five Question Friday posts!