Monday, April 4, 2011

Menu Plan Monday ~ 4/4/2011


I can't believe I missed 2 weeks of Menu Plan Monday. One week because we were at Disney (fabulous!) and the other because we had basically just gotten back from our vacation, had a birthday party and I was too exhausted to think! But I am back on track now with my menu planning.

I actually have a few new things we are trying out this week and I am so excited about them!

Here is my menu for the week:

Monday - Working @ Melanie's

Tuesday - Not sure yet - I will be an aunt again this day!!

Wednesday - Santa Fe Chicken Casserole

Thursday - Sour Cream Noodle Bake (thanks to Mel for the idea!)

Friday - Fish Sticks, Broccoli & Cheese, Lima beans

Saturday - Stuffed Pizza Sticks

Sunday - Slow Cooker Cheesy Chicken and Rice

Don't forget to head over to OrgJunkie and check out hundreds more menu's and recipes!

Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment