Wednesday, April 6, 2011

My baby is 3!!


**Ok, so I am really late posting this one, but I have had a lot going on lately! His actual birthday was on March 25th and we celebrated that Sunday - I will have a post of his party up soon!**

I still remember the day that I had Little N. It was a very long day. I went in the night before to be induced. By the next night at 5 he still wasn't here and I wasn't progressing very well. My blood pressure kept messing up, so the doctor decided that I should have a c-section. By 7:46 Little N finally made his debut!

A lot of people told me horror stories about their c-section recovery and how difficult and painful it was for them. Thankfully, I had a great recovery. I had minimal pain and no problems or difficulty. Actually, after hearing some stories about natural child birth - I'm kind of glad I had a c-section.

Fast forward 3 years later and my little baby is no longer a baby. He has almost completely mastered potty training (yay!), talks in full sentences and knows what he wants - and lets you know what he wants!

It's a little bittersweet for me. I LOVE watching him learn new things and my favorite thing to hear is, "Mommy, look I did it by myself!". But a part of me wishes I still had that tiny baby to hold, cuddle and take care of.

No comments:

Post a Comment