We took Little N last year to Disney World for his birthday and we are going again for his birthday this year. I would love to have this become a tradition and take him every year. What memories he would have when he is older!
* Go to Disneyland Paris
* Go on a Disney cruise
* Enjoy a Disney trip with my family (Big N, Little N, my mom, sisters, BILs, and nephew and niece)
* Get a picture of Big N, Little N and I with the Fab 5
* Get a picture of Big N, Little N and I in front of Cinderella's Castle, Mickey's Sorcerer hat, Spaceship Earth, and the Tree of Life.
* Have Mickey leave birthday surprises for Little N in our room every day!
* Find as many Hidden Mickey's as we can
* Find all 325 animals that are carved on the Tree of Life
|The Fab 5: Goofy, Mickey, Minnie, Pluto, and Donald!|
What special memories have you made at Disney World?
Here is a map to find all my Disney Bucket List(s):
Bucket List: Disney World Style
Disney Bucket List: Food/Character Dining
Disney Bucket List: Resorts
Disney Bucket List: Rides/Shows/Shopping
Disney Bucket List: Events