Friday, April 1, 2011

Disney Bucket List: Memories

This is the final list of my Disney World Bucket List(s) and probably the list that is the most special to me. These are the things that I want to do that will create memories that will last a lifetime for myself and my family!

We took Little N last year to Disney World for his birthday and we are going again for his birthday this year. I would love to have this become a tradition and take him every year. What memories he would have when he is older!

* Go to Disneyland Paris
* Go on a Disney cruise
* Enjoy a Disney trip with my family (Big N, Little N, my mom, sisters, BILs, and nephew and niece)
* Get a picture of Big N, Little N and I with the Fab 5
* Get a picture of Big N, Little N and I in front of Cinderella's Castle, Mickey's Sorcerer hat, Spaceship Earth, and the Tree of Life.
* Have Mickey leave birthday surprises for Little N in our room every day!
* Find as many Hidden Mickey's as we can
* Find all 325 animals that are carved on the Tree of Life

Disney cruise

The Fab 5: Goofy, Mickey, Minnie, Pluto, and Donald!

What special memories have you made at Disney World?


Here is a map to find all my Disney Bucket List(s):
Bucket List: Disney World Style
Disney Bucket List: Food/Character Dining
Disney Bucket List: Resorts
Disney Bucket List: Rides/Shows/Shopping
Disney Bucket List: Events

Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment