Friday, April 15, 2011

Five Question Friday ~ 4.15.11


I'm back with another edition of Five Question Friday! I am really excited to be a part of this blog hop and am loving getting to meet new people through it! I hope you are enjoying learning more about me as well!

Here are this week's questions:

1. What is your favorite sign of spring?
My favorite sign of spring would have to be the beautiful flowers that are in bloom everywhere. I love going to the local Botanical Gardens and seeing all the flowers and plants that come to life in the spring!

 
2. What was your best birthday ever?
My best birthday ever would have to be when I was about 11 or 12 (can't remember the exact one). I had it at Skate Station and all my friends and family were there. The best thing about the birthday was the gift that my parents gave me - my pink ice ring! I loved that thing and even wore it on my pinky until it didn't fit anymore!

 
3. What is your favorite dessert?
This is a tough one for me - I love basically anything that has chocolate or sugar in it :) But, my ultimate favorite dessert would probably be Tiramisu - it's just the best thing ever!

 
4. What is the best excuse you've ever used to get out of a ticket?
I have never had to use an excuse, thank goodness! I have been pulled over 4 times and never gotten a ticket! The first time was like 2 weeks after I got my license, so he let me go with a written warning. The second time I had just had my car put in my name and he let me go because of that (He was a state trooper!). The third time it was pouring down rain and I was going down a local road way too fast, but the cop got another call when he was checking my information, so he had to leave really fast (I was VERY lucky with that one) and the last time I got pulled over for "impeading traffic". Apparently if you drive in the left hand lane in rush house traffic at the speed limit, but the cop wants to go faster, he will pull you over! Thankfully he didn't give me a ticket though!

 
5. Do you wake up before your alarm, with your alarm, or after hitting snooze several times?
I set my alarm for 45 minutes to 1 hour before I "have" to get up so I can "start" waking up. This always helps me and then I am able to get up when it's time!

If you want to check out a lot more Five Question Friday posts, check out My Little Life!

Amanda

2 comments:

  1. Leaving some <3 from 5 ? Friday! New follower! Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Found your blog through 5Q Friday. have a great weekend. Hope you can hop over to blog and visit.

    ReplyDelete