Friday, April 1, 2011

Five Question Friday ~ 4.1.11


This is my first time joining in on the blog hop over at My Little Life and I am so excited! I have been looking for something to post on Fridays that will allow you to get to know me a little better and this is just perfect! If you have any questions you think I should answer or you are just curious about - let me know!

1. Have you ever had surgery?
    
Yes - several! I have had 3 knee surgeries (2 laparoscopic and 1 to cut out a cyst on the side of my knee), a c-section, and in June 2010 I had major back surgery to replace 2 vertebrae and fix a herniated disc. I've also had 5 or 6 blocks done on my back, but I don't really count those as surgery since I didn't have to be cut open :)

2. Ever ride in an ambulance?
 
Nope

3. How are you in a medical emergency? Panicked? Calm?
 
Thankfully, I've never experienced a true medical emergency, but I think I would probably be a little bit panicked. I hope I would know what to do, but I'm just not sure why worrisome side would allow me to stay very calm.

4. Do you have a garden? Flowers or veggies?
 
No :( We really wanted to start a vegetable garden last year, but never got around to it. One day I would love to have a nice one, plus a beautiful flower garden in front, but I definitely don't have a green thumb - so that might not be a good idea for all the plants!

5. When did you move out of your parents house?
 
I moved out when Big N and I bought our first house in August 2005 - so I would have been 22.

Amanda

3 comments:

  1. Great job on your first 5 Question Friday! I hope you get around to that garden this year. I hope I get around to one too! Have a blessed weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. welcome to the hop....have a great day!

    ReplyDelete